Are you working from home during the current climate? Check out the Friday Quick Tips for working from home below that may assist you in boosting your productivity while working from home.
Working from home can be challenging at times and these quick tips may help you become a home office pro. Figuring out when to work, how to work, boundaries, relationship building, development opportunities and the like can be challenging issues. Let’s lead better and more productive home working lives.
1. Maintain regular hours and limit distractions
2. Keep or create a morning routine
3. Set rules with people in your space
4. Take regular breaks and take them in entirety
5. Exercise during the day and leave home if you can
6. Ask your employer and co workers for what you need
7. Maintain a separate work space
8. Get face to face time and show up to meetings
9. Be positive and don’t be too hard on yourself
10. Look for training opportunities and end your day with a routine
Don’t forget to shower and change your clothes – a swap from your night pj’s goes a long way to making you feel like a functioning adult. Ensure you eat a decent breakfast and lunch, but be aware of your idle snacking. Most of all be kind to yourself and make time for your family and real friends.
This is general information only. For more detailed personal advice, please see your medical practitioner.